Join the Society
CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy
CFA Society Italy is affiliated to CFA Institute, the the global, not-for-profit association of investment professionals that awards the CFA and CIPM designations.
Our Members signed up for membership with CFA Institute and with CFA Society Italy and they receive not only the benefits of becoming part of the large global organization
, but also the opportunity to experience the rewards of participating in a smaller, regional group of their peers
Find out the Benefits
of the Italian Society Membership
Join CFA Institute and the CFA Society Italy
Membership is available to all investment professionals who meet the requirements. Along with many career-enhancing benefits, when you join CFA Institute you will have the option to choose between two subscription packages to popular publications and webcasts.
Types of Membership for CFA Society Italy Regular
- Senior professionals with more than 4 years work experience, CFA Charterholders, members both of CFA Institute and of CFA Society Italy - Annual dues $ 375 - FY (1 July - 30 June) Affiliate
- Junior professionals, CFA candidates, members both of CFA Institute and of CFA Society Italy - Annual dues $ 375 - FY (1 July - 30 June) Junior
- CFA candidates - Members of CFA Society Italy only - Annual dues € 70 - FY (1 July - 30 June)
How to Join for Regular and Affiliate Membership
1. Check application requirements and complete a membership application online
2. Indicate CFA Society Italy as local society.
3. Ask for reference, if needed, from an CFA Society Italy member (Professional References
) writing a request to stating ref. "Reference"
4. Upon acceptance, submit dues payment.Note: You must become a regular member to be eligible for the award of the CFA charter
How to Join for Junior Membership
1. Be sure to have completed the Enrollment and Registration
procedure on CFA Institute website within
the previous 36 months
2. Complete the documentation which will be sent upon request writing to
3. Return documentation to
4. Upon acceptance, pay annual dues and return evidence of payment (PDF) to
Already a CFA Institute member?
You can easily add one or more society memberships by completing the Add a Society step on your CFA Institute profile.
For any futher information please write to